- Advertisement -
To make a cute cover and help banish cling wrap from your fridge, check you've got all the materials you need below and then follow G's simple steps by clicking through the image gallery on the right.
- 66 cm of cotton fabric 115 cm wide (or four quilting fat quarters)
- 66 cm of PUL polyester knit fabric 153 cm wide
- White cotton thread
- 2 metres of 1 cm braided elastic cut into four lengths; 48.5 cm (XL), 43 cm (L), 38 cm (M), 33 cm (S)
- Medium safety pin or elastic threading tool
- Newspaper (to create your pattern)
- Ruler, two pencils and 63.5 cm of lightweight string
Note: These materials make reusable bowl covers for a set of four nesting bowls; XL 38 cm,
L 32 cm, M 28 cm and S 24 cm. The instructions will take you through the steps to make the
XL cover. Repeat the process for each additional size to complete your set.
Don't sew? You can also purchase these bowl covers for US$25 (approx. AU$28.75) per set of four, at