Conditions of subscription
GREEN LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
All subscription prices are in Australian dollars ($AUD) and include GST for Australian residents. Subscription payments must be received in Australian currency. We reserve the right to amend our subscription prices from time to time. While Australian Goods and Services tax (G.S.T.) is removed from all international orders please be aware that your order may be subject to local Customs duties and/or local taxes in the country of destination and these must be borne by you.
We reserve the right to amend the frequency of Green Lifestyle Magazine from time to time. If the frequency of G changes, you will still receive the number of issues you have subscribed to.
If you don't recieve an issue, we will extend your subscription pro rata, if we are at fault. A Green Lifestyle Magazine subscription may be cancelled at any time in writing. A refund will be calculated for unmailed subscription copies, less an amount for any gift included with the subscription, if applicable.
Shipping and Delivery
We will commence your subscription with the next available issue. Please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
Shipping is by surface mail throughout Australia and air mail overseas.
The delivery of overseas orders is reliant on overseas postal services and we cannot be responsible for items lost by overseas postal services.
May/June 2010 EcoSmart Heat Pump Giveaway Full Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a game of skill. The competition commences on 05/04/10 at 00:00 AEST and concludes on 30/06/10 at 23:59 AEST. Judging will occur on 3/05/10 at 11.00am at nextmedia Pty Ltd, 55 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW 2065. The winners name will be published online within two weeks of the draw. The judges' decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
2. Participants enter by sending their 25 words or less answer to "why being energy-conscious is important to you?" on the provided entry form in the May/June issue to Green Lifestyle Magazine's EcoSmart Giveaway, Locked Bag 5555, St Leonards NSW 1590, or can enter using the online entry form found here.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of nextmedia Pty Ltd, their advertising agencies, newsagents, subagents, respective employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. One entry per household only.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, as well as any entries that the Promoter determines to contain objectionable content will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to request winners to provide proof of identity, and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery in order to claim a prize.
5. The prize includes: one EcoSmart heat pump hot water heater, valued at $4,375. Installation of the hot water heater is not included in the prize, and is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
6. If winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
7. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
8. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.